Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Entry into the Bloggesphere

My good friend Mark Hillenburg came up with 100 reasons why it would be good for me to have a blog, so here we go.

My reluctance to enter this sphere has kind of been this idea that everyone is talking, but is anyone listening. I do not want to add unnecessary noise to the world. On the flip side, we are made for relationships and communication is that glue that makes relationships rich and meaningful. It is with the hope that good communication will enhance the quality of relationships.

One of my fears about blogging is that it will give me a whole new list of people I owe answers to.

For better or worse, and I am expecting the better, here we go.

9 comments:

Hillenblog said...

Welcome to the Blogs...

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world!
Sarah Kelley

Anonymous said...

Welcome Pastor

Anonymous said...

Katelyn just let me know you are now blogging. She thought it was so cool. Next time you go to Egypt - I want to go!

Joe Reynolds

Anonymous said...

I am excited!

htucker

Hillenblog said...

Pastor...You have ousted Rachel Burch as the most popular outgoing link on my blog...Way to go...that is quite an honor...No one has done that for many months.

Bryan Tucker said...

glad to have you on board!

The Worley's said...

A little out of the loop, but we were excited to see your blog. KW

Anonymous said...

Welcome! We just found out a few days ago about your blog. We're looking forward to reading more of your entries. God blees you and Merry Christmas. :)